As legacy of the Bike2Work project, organisations from Denmark, Austria, United Kingdom, Germany, Slovenia, Malta, Bulgaria, France, Croatia, Romania, Italy and the Netherlands decided to establish the CFE Consortium in order to implement the CFE Certification Framework at European level. The framework aims to establish a European standard for cycle friendly companies and to help European companies to improve the situation for employees that cycle to work.
The participation to the CFE Consortium is now open to other countries for the period 2018-2020: Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
The call for applicants 2018 is an open competition whose objective is to select one organization in each of the aforementioned countries that will be in charge of:
- implement the CFE Certification Framework at national level;
- release the CFE certification to cycle-friendly companies;
- build a cycle-friendly employer culture at national level;
- promote the CFE Certification Framework;
- be part of the CFE Consortium.
Submission deadline: 25th February 2018
Tel: +32 2 8084 798